current position：Home>Base64 encryption and decryption in Python
Base64 encryption and decryption in Python
2022-01-30 06:59:44 【Random code 3000】
Little knowledge , Great challenge ！ This article is participating in “ A programmer must have a little knowledge ” Creative activities
Base64 It's the most common transport on the network 8Bit Bytecode One of the ways to code ,Base64 It's based on 64 Three printable characters Binary system Method of data . You can see RFC2045～RFC2049, It has MIME Detailed specification of .
Base64 Encoding is the process from binary to character , Can be used in HTTP In the environment, the longer identification information . use Base64 The code is unreadable , It needs to be decoded before reading .
Base64 Because of the above advantages are widely used in various fields of computer , However, since the output includes more than two “ Symbol class ” character （+, /, =), Different application scenarios are developed Base64 Various “ variant ”. For unification and standardization Base64 Output ,Base62x It is regarded as an improved version of symbolization .
python Medium base64
take url Code as base64
# Want to encode the string into base64, First convert the string into binary data url = "https://www.cnblogs.com/songzhixue/" bytes_url = url.encode("utf-8") str_url = base64.b64encode(bytes_url) # The encoded parameter must be binary data print(str_url) b'aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuY25ibG9ncy5jb20vc29uZ3poaXh1ZS8=' Copy code
# take base64 Decode it into a string import base64 url = "aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuY25ibG9ncy5jb20vc29uZ3poaXh1ZS8=" str_url = base64.b64decode(url).decode("utf-8") print(str_url) 'https://www.cnblogs.com/songzhixue/' Copy code
- python in base64 Whether encoding or decoding , The return values are byte arrays
- Decode the string , The encoding is a byte array
author[Random code 3000],Please bring the original link to reprint, thank you.
The sidebar is recommended
- [recalling the 1970s] using Python to repair the wonderful memories of parents' generation, black-and-white photos become color photos
- You used to know Python advanced
- Pyinstaller package Python project
- 2021 IEEE programming language rankings: Python tops the list!
- Implementation of Python automatic test control
- Python advanced: [Baidu translation reverse] graphic and video teaching!!!
- Do you know the fuzzy semantics in Python syntax?
- [Python from introduction to mastery] (XXVII) learn more about pilot!
- Playing excel office automation with Python
- Some applications of heapq module of Python module
guess what you like
Python and go languages are so popular, which is more suitable for you?
Python practical skills task segmentation
Python simulated Login, numpy module, python simulated epidemic spread
Python opencv contour discovery function based on image edge extraction
Application of Hoff circle detection in Python opencv
Python reptile test ox knife (I)
Day 1: learn the Django framework of Python development
django -- minio_ S3 file storage service
[algorithm learning] 02.03 Delete intermediate nodes (Java / C / C + + / Python / go)
Similarities and differences of five pandas combinatorial functions
- Learning in Python + opencv -- extracting corners
- Python beginner's eighth day ()
- Necessary knowledge of Python: take you to learn regular expressions from zero
- Get your girlfriend's chat records with Python and solve the paranoia with one move
- My new book "Python 3 web crawler development practice (Second Edition)" has been recommended by the father of Python!
- From zero to familiarity, it will take you to master the use of Python len() function
- Python type hint type annotation guide
- leetcode 108. Convert Sorted Array to Binary Search Tree（python）
- For the geometric transformation of Python OpenCV image, let's first talk about the extraordinary resize function
- leetcode 701. Insert into a Binary Search Tree （python）
- For another 3 days, I sorted out 80 Python datetime examples, which must be collected!
- Python crawler actual combat | using multithreading to crawl lol HD Wallpaper
- Complete a python game in 28 minutes, "customer service play over the president card"
- The universal Python praise machine (commonly known as the brushing machine) in the whole network. Do you want to know the principle? After reading this article, you can write one yourself
- How does Python compare file differences between two paths
- Common OS operations for Python
- [Python data structure series] linear table - explanation of knowledge points + code implementation
- How Python parses web pages using BS4
- How do Python Network requests pass parameters
- Python core programming - decorator
- Python Network Programming -- create a simple UPD socket to realize mutual communication between two processes
- leetcode 110. Balanced Binary Tree（python）
- Django uses Django celery beat to dynamically add scheduled tasks
- The bear child said "you haven't seen Altman" and hurriedly studied it in Python. Unexpectedly
- Optimization iteration of nearest neighbor interpolation and bilinear interpolation algorithm for Python OpenCV image
- Bilinear interpolation algorithm for Python OpenCV image, the most detailed algorithm description in the whole network
- Use of Python partial()
- Python game development, pyGame module, python implementation of angry birds
- leetcode 1104. Path In Zigzag Labelled Binary Tree（python）
- Save time and effort. 10 lines of Python code automatically clean up duplicate files in the computer
- Learn python, know more meat, and be a "meat expert" in the technical circle. One article is enough
- [Python data structure series] "stack (sequential stack and chain stack)" -- Explanation of knowledge points + code implementation
- Datetime module of Python time series
- Python encrypts and decrypts des to solve the problem of inconsistency with Java results
- Chapter 1: introduction to Python programming-4 Hello World
- Summary of Python technical points
- 11.5K Star！ An open source Python static type checking Library
- Chapter 2: Fundamentals of python-1 grammar
- [Python daily homework] day4: write a function to count the number of occurrences of each number in the incoming list and return the corresponding dictionary.
- Python uses turtle to express white