current position：Home>Python solves the problem of suspending execution after clicking the mouse in CMD window (fast editing mode is prohibited)
Python solves the problem of suspending execution after clicking the mouse in CMD window (fast editing mode is prohibited)
2022-01-30 10:00:29 【Shallow drunk cherry rain】
use Python Developed no interface program , The execution process is in cmd When printing information in a black window , Sometimes , Accidentally, the mouse clicks into the black window , The program hangs , No more execution , The focus must be removed to resume execution , It's very annoying . After some exploration, find a fairly simple solution , Write it down here , Share it with those in need .
Add these lines of code to the program to be executed .
import ctypes kernel32 = ctypes.windll.kernel32 kernel32.SetConsoleMode(kernel32.GetStdHandle(-10), 128) Copy code
Want to know the meaning of parameters in detail , Please refer to the official documents of Microsoft docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windo….
This solution refers to the description of these two attribute values ：
author[Shallow drunk cherry rain],Please bring the original link to reprint, thank you.
The sidebar is recommended
- Similarities and differences of five pandas combinatorial functions
- Python beginner's eighth day ()
- Necessary knowledge of Python: take you to learn regular expressions from zero
- Get your girlfriend's chat records with Python and solve the paranoia with one move
- My new book "Python 3 web crawler development practice (Second Edition)" has been recommended by the father of Python!
- From zero to familiarity, it will take you to master the use of Python len() function
- Python type hint type annotation guide
- leetcode 108. Convert Sorted Array to Binary Search Tree（python）
- For the geometric transformation of Python OpenCV image, let's first talk about the extraordinary resize function
- leetcode 701. Insert into a Binary Search Tree （python）
guess what you like
For another 3 days, I sorted out 80 Python datetime examples, which must be collected!
Python crawler actual combat | using multithreading to crawl lol HD Wallpaper
Complete a python game in 28 minutes, "customer service play over the president card"
The universal Python praise machine (commonly known as the brushing machine) in the whole network. Do you want to know the principle? After reading this article, you can write one yourself
How does Python compare file differences between two paths
Common OS operations for Python
[Python data structure series] linear table - explanation of knowledge points + code implementation
How Python parses web pages using BS4
How do Python Network requests pass parameters
Python core programming - decorator
- Python Network Programming -- create a simple UPD socket to realize mutual communication between two processes
- leetcode 110. Balanced Binary Tree（python）
- Django uses Django celery beat to dynamically add scheduled tasks
- The bear child said "you haven't seen Altman" and hurriedly studied it in Python. Unexpectedly
- Optimization iteration of nearest neighbor interpolation and bilinear interpolation algorithm for Python OpenCV image
- Bilinear interpolation algorithm for Python OpenCV image, the most detailed algorithm description in the whole network
- Use of Python partial()
- Python game development, pyGame module, python implementation of angry birds
- leetcode 1104. Path In Zigzag Labelled Binary Tree（python）
- Save time and effort. 10 lines of Python code automatically clean up duplicate files in the computer
- Learn python, know more meat, and be a "meat expert" in the technical circle. One article is enough
- [Python data structure series] "stack (sequential stack and chain stack)" -- Explanation of knowledge points + code implementation
- Datetime module of Python time series
- Python encrypts and decrypts des to solve the problem of inconsistency with Java results
- Chapter 1: introduction to Python programming-4 Hello World
- Summary of Python technical points
- 11.5K Star！ An open source Python static type checking Library
- Chapter 2: Fundamentals of python-1 grammar
- [Python daily homework] day4: write a function to count the number of occurrences of each number in the incoming list and return the corresponding dictionary.
- Python uses turtle to express white
- Some people say Python does not support function overloading?
- "Python instance" was shocked and realized the dirty words and advertisement detection of the chat system with Python
- Introduction to Python - CONDA common commands
- Python actual combat | just "4 steps" to get started with web crawler (with benefits)
- Don't know what to eat every day? Python to tell you! Generate recipes and don't worry about what to eat every day!
- Are people who like drinking tea successful? I use Python to make a tea guide! Do you like it?
- I took 100g pictures offline overnight with Python just to prevent the website from disappearing
- Binary operation of Python OpenCV image re learning and image smoothing (convolution processing)
- Analysis of Python event mechanism
- Iterator of Python basic language
- Base64 encryption and decryption in Python
- Chapter 2: Fundamentals of python-2 variable
- Python garbage collection summary
- Python game development, pyGame module, python takes you to realize a magic tower game from scratch (1)
- Python draws a spinning windmill with turtle
- Deep understanding of Python features
- A website full of temptations for Python crawler writers, "lovely picture network", look at the name of this website
- Python opencv Canny edge detection knowledge supplement
- Complex learning of Python opencv Sobel operator, ScHARR operator and Laplacian operator
- Python: faker extension package