current position：Home>The cover of Python 3 web crawler development (Second Edition) has been determined!
The cover of Python 3 web crawler development (Second Edition) has been determined!
2022-01-31 01:17:37 【Cui Qingcai】
I launched a vote the other day , Let's help for 《Python3 Web crawler development practice （ The second edition ）》 Choose some covers , Everyone also came up with ideas .
In fact, there is little difference between the second edition and the first edition , This design is mainly to change the picture of the cover , Then add a second edition logo .
The cover of the first edition was like this ：
But I think there is still room for improvement , So I wanted to change it .
Then I designed one myself , Then at the same time, the designer also designed a , Finally, there are several versions ：
I just couldn't make up my mind , Then a vote was launched , Invite all the partners in the group to vote .
Everyone is also very active , More than 300 people voted , It turns out like this ：
At that time, option 1 was the first picture just designed , Options 2 and 3 are the second picture just designed , Only the background elements changed slightly .
As a result, almost everyone voted for option 3 .
But in fact, I'm not very satisfied with the spider of this option , It grows like this. ：
I just feel , It's like a joke ？ And the legs are too thin , No transitions or bends , Strange . But the first design is based on everyone's feedback , It's said that the shape of spiders is scary , Others say it doesn't look like a spider , Like an octopus , Are you kidding me? .
Anyway, the more I think about the above two pictures, the more dissatisfied I am , On the whole, it's still because of the outline .
Then I like to find some spider outlines myself , Ready to do another .
How to do it? ？
If you find a nice outline , In fact, it's just to generate a word cloud map .
I'm looking for it , I found some good outlines , The next step is to generate a word cloud from this outline .
You might think , It's too troublesome to generate this word cloud map , There are corresponding keywords , Also conform to the corresponding contour , And look good at the same time , It's a little difficult , At present, in the market, I have to find a designer to make a word cloud map 500 Dollars? .
Of course , Actually Python There is also a corresponding word cloud map generation library , But I don't think the function is so refined .
Do you want to draw yourself ？
Actually, it doesn't have to be so troublesome , I found a website , It's called micro word cloud , This is still relatively simple and easy to use , We just need to enter the keywords and the frequency of each word , You can also customize the desired contour , It can automatically generate a word cloud , As shown in the figure ：
This is a new contour determined , Does this spider look much more comfortable ？ It doesn't look scary , It's not that strange .
Finally, I found many small partners and saw the final effect , Everyone thinks it's good to put this on the cover .
Um. ！ Finally, it is ！ After several days of modification , The final effect is as follows ：
At the same time, it was added on the cover of the first edition Python The words recommended by the father , in addition 「 The first 2 edition 」 Three words are directly marked under the title of the book .
The final full seal is as follows ：
On the back is the recommendation of four experts .
The price is 139.8 element , you 're right , The book ends with 900 Multi page ,139.8 element , In fact, this price is very cost-effective on the basis of this page number .
What is the state of the book now ？
Now the manuscript has been sent to the printing inspection department , If there is no problem with pre press inspection, print directly ：
After printing, I will go to the printing factory to sign thousands of copies , Then there will be a signed version of the book for everyone .
Please wait patiently for a few days , The book will be available to you soon ～
More highlights , Please pay attention to my official account 「 Attacking Coder」 and 「 Cui Qingcai is looking for 」.
author[Cui Qingcai],Please bring the original link to reprint, thank you.
The sidebar is recommended
- Python notes (20): built in high-order functions
- Python notes (17): closure
- Python notes (18): decorator
- Python notes (16): generators and iterators
- Python notes (XV): List derivation
- Python tells you what timing attacks are
- Python -- file and exception
- [Python from introduction to mastery] (IV) what are the built-in data types of Python? Figure out
- Python code to scan code to pay attention to official account login
- [algorithm learning] 1221 Split balanced string (Java / C / C + + / Python / go / trust)
guess what you like
Python notes (22): errors and exceptions
Python has been hidden for ten years, and once image recognition is heard all over the world
Python notes (21): random number module
Python notes (19): anonymous functions
Use Python and OpenCV to calculate and draw two-dimensional histogram
Python, Hough circle transformation in opencv
A library for reading and writing markdown in Python: mdutils
Datetime of Python time operation (Part I)
The most useful decorator in the python standard library
Python iterators and generators
- [Python from introduction to mastery] (V) Python's built-in data types - sequences and strings. They have no girlfriend, not a nanny, and can only be used as dry goods
- Does Python have a, = operator?
- Go through the string common sense in Python
- Fanwai 4 Handling of mouse events and solutions to common problems in Python opencv
- Summary of common functions for processing strings in Python
- When writing Python scripts, be sure to add this
- Python web crawler - Fundamentals (1)
- Pandas handles duplicate values
- Python notes (23): regular module
- Python crawlers are slow? Concurrent programming to understand it
- Parameter passing of Python function
- Stroke tuple in Python
- Talk about ordinary functions and higher-order functions in Python
- [Python data acquisition] page image crawling and saving
- [Python data collection] selenium automated test framework
- Talk about function passing and other supplements in Python
- Python programming simulation poker game
- leetcode 160. Intersection of Two Linked Lists （python）
- Python crawler actual combat, requests module, python to grab the beautiful wallpaper of a station
- Fanwai 5 Detailed description of slider in Python opencv and solutions to common problems
- My friend's stock suffered a terrible loss. When I was angry, I crawled the latest data of securities with Python
- Python interface automation testing framework -- if you want to do well, you must first sharpen its tools
- Python multi thread crawling weather website pictures and saving
- How to convert pandas data to excel file
- Python series tutorials 122
- Python Complete Guide - printing data using pyspark
- Python Complete Guide -- tuple conversion array
- Stroke the list in python (top)
- Analysis of Python requests module
- Comments and variables in Python
- New statement match, the new version of Python is finally going to introduce switch case?
- Fanwai 6 Different operations for image details in Python opencv
- Python crawler native code learning (I)
- Python quantitative data warehouse building series 2: Python operation database
- Python code reading (Part 50): taking elements from list intervals
- Pyechart + pandas made word cloud pictures of 19 report documents
- [Python crawler] multithreaded daemon & join() blocking
- Python crawls cat pictures in batches to realize thousand image imaging
- Van * Python | simple crawling of a planet
- Input and output of Python practice