current position：Home>Bamboolib: this will be one of the most useful Python libraries you've ever seen
Bamboolib: this will be one of the most useful Python libraries you've ever seen
2022-01-31 02:15:37 【Sheep in wolf's clothing_】
This is my participation 11 The fourth of the yuegengwen challenge 3 God , Check out the activity details ：2021 One last more challenge .
- Original address ：Bamboolib: One of the Most Useful Python Libraries You Have Ever Seen
- Original author ：Ismael Araujo
- translator ： Sheep in wolf skin
This article is Bamboolib The third in the series , I haven't read the last one. Go to my home page / Look in the column ~
Bamboolib It's a great tool for creating fast data visualization . for example , To create a histogram , Click Create diagram , Select the graphic type 、 choice x Axis , That's it . You only need to click four times to create a beautiful chart .
Or you can create a box diagram . The process is very similar . Good and simple ！
Bamboolib There are many other types of charts to explore , But this game data set is not the best choice for Creating Charts . however , You can test this feature with other data sets . There are still many things worth exploring .
Bamboolib Make data exploration very simple . You can get an overview of your dataset with one click . Click on
Explore DataFrame, It will return, it will return the average 、 Median 、 Four percentile 、 Standard deviation 、 The number of observations 、 Missing value 、 Summary statistical information such as the number of positive and negative Observations . It will also create some charts , So that you can more intuitively understand the data distribution .
If your dataset contains datetime data type , It can also create charts , Display the change of data over time . therefore , Instead of wasting time creating separate charts to understand data sets , You can use this function to view the data .
call ！ I'm very happy to have this library get the attention it deserves . Yes , I know this is not the first one about Bamboolib The blog of , But I still want to express my views , There are many things worth exploring .
Bamboolib It is a potential library —— It can change the way we analyze data and learn . I have used Pandas Several years. , But by using Bamboolib, I learned more new things . Thanks for reading , See you in the next article .
author[Sheep in wolf's clothing_],Please bring the original link to reprint, thank you.
The sidebar is recommended
- Python notes (20): built in high-order functions
- Python notes (17): closure
- Python notes (18): decorator
- Python notes (16): generators and iterators
- Python notes (XV): List derivation
- Python tells you what timing attacks are
- Python -- file and exception
- [Python from introduction to mastery] (IV) what are the built-in data types of Python? Figure out
- Python code to scan code to pay attention to official account login
- [algorithm learning] 1221 Split balanced string (Java / C / C + + / Python / go / trust)
guess what you like
Python notes (22): errors and exceptions
Python has been hidden for ten years, and once image recognition is heard all over the world
Python notes (21): random number module
Python notes (19): anonymous functions
Use Python and OpenCV to calculate and draw two-dimensional histogram
Python, Hough circle transformation in opencv
A library for reading and writing markdown in Python: mdutils
Datetime of Python time operation (Part I)
The most useful decorator in the python standard library
Python iterators and generators
- [Python from introduction to mastery] (V) Python's built-in data types - sequences and strings. They have no girlfriend, not a nanny, and can only be used as dry goods
- Does Python have a, = operator?
- Go through the string common sense in Python
- Fanwai 4 Handling of mouse events and solutions to common problems in Python opencv
- Summary of common functions for processing strings in Python
- When writing Python scripts, be sure to add this
- Python web crawler - Fundamentals (1)
- Pandas handles duplicate values
- Python notes (23): regular module
- Python crawlers are slow? Concurrent programming to understand it
- Parameter passing of Python function
- Stroke tuple in Python
- Talk about ordinary functions and higher-order functions in Python
- [Python data acquisition] page image crawling and saving
- [Python data collection] selenium automated test framework
- Talk about function passing and other supplements in Python
- Python programming simulation poker game
- leetcode 160. Intersection of Two Linked Lists （python）
- Python crawler actual combat, requests module, python to grab the beautiful wallpaper of a station
- Fanwai 5 Detailed description of slider in Python opencv and solutions to common problems
- My friend's stock suffered a terrible loss. When I was angry, I crawled the latest data of securities with Python
- Python interface automation testing framework -- if you want to do well, you must first sharpen its tools
- Python multi thread crawling weather website pictures and saving
- How to convert pandas data to excel file
- Python series tutorials 122
- Python Complete Guide - printing data using pyspark
- Python Complete Guide -- tuple conversion array
- Stroke the list in python (top)
- Analysis of Python requests module
- Comments and variables in Python
- New statement match, the new version of Python is finally going to introduce switch case?
- Fanwai 6 Different operations for image details in Python opencv
- Python crawler native code learning (I)
- Python quantitative data warehouse building series 2: Python operation database
- Python code reading (Part 50): taking elements from list intervals
- Pyechart + pandas made word cloud pictures of 19 report documents
- [Python crawler] multithreaded daemon & join() blocking
- Python crawls cat pictures in batches to realize thousand image imaging
- Van * Python | simple crawling of a planet
- Input and output of Python practice