current position：Home>leetcode 1860. Incremental Memory Leak（python）
leetcode 1860. Incremental Memory Leak（python）
2022-01-31 19:01:57 【Wang Daya】
「 This is my participation 11 The fourth of the yuegengwen challenge 18 God , Check out the activity details ：2021 One last more challenge 」
You are given two integers memory1 and memory2 representing the available memory in bits on two memory sticks. There is currently a faulty program running that consumes an increasing amount of memory every second.
At the ith second (starting from 1), i bits of memory are allocated to the stick with more available memory (or from the first memory stick if both have the same available memory). If neither stick has at least i bits of available memory, the program crashes.
Return an array containing [crashTime, memory1crash, memory2crash], where crashTime is the time (in seconds) when the program crashed and memory1crash and memory2crash are the available bits of memory in the first and second sticks respectively.
Input: memory1 = 2, memory2 = 2 Output: [3,1,0] Explanation: The memory is allocated as follows: - At the 1st second, 1 bit of memory is allocated to stick 1. The first stick now has 1 bit of available memory. - At the 2nd second, 2 bits of memory are allocated to stick 2. The second stick now has 0 bits of available memory. - At the 3rd second, the program crashes. The sticks have 1 and 0 bits available respectively. Copy code
Input: memory1 = 8, memory2 = 11 Output: [6,0,4] Explanation: The memory is allocated as follows: - At the 1st second, 1 bit of memory is allocated to stick 2. The second stick now has 10 bit of available memory. - At the 2nd second, 2 bits of memory are allocated to stick 2. The second stick now has 8 bits of available memory. - At the 3rd second, 3 bits of memory are allocated to stick 1. The first stick now has 5 bits of available memory. - At the 4th second, 4 bits of memory are allocated to stick 2. The second stick now has 4 bits of available memory. - At the 5th second, 5 bits of memory are allocated to stick 1. The first stick now has 0 bits of available memory. - At the 6th second, the program crashes. The sticks have 0 and 4 bits available respectively. Copy code
0 <= memory1, memory2 <= 2^31 - 1 Copy code
According to the meaning , Give two integers memory1 and memory2, Represents the number of available memory bits on two memory modules respectively . There is currently an incorrect program running , More and more memory is consumed per second . In the i second （ from 1 Start ） Need to partition on memory modules with more space i Bit memory space （ If two memory modules have the same available memory , Then divide the space from the first memory module ）. If neither memory module has at least i Bit available memory , The program will crash .
Returns a containing [crashTime, memory1crash, memory2crash] Array of , among crashTime It's when the program crashes （ In seconds ）, and memory1crash and memory2crash Are the remaining available memory bits in the first and second memory modules respectively .
The problem is very simple , Just imitate the meaning of the question directly and write code , If both memory modules are available for the second i The size used in seconds is i Bit space , Then divide space on a memory module . The key is that there are more memory modules in each partition ; If the space remaining on the two memory modules is equal , On the first memory module .
class Solution(object): def memLeak(self, memory1, memory2): """ :type memory1: int :type memory2: int :rtype: List[int] """ i = 1 while max(memory1, memory2)>=i: if memory1>=memory2: memory1 -= i else: memory2 -= i i += 1 return [i, memory1, memory2] Copy code
Runtime: 424 ms, faster than 40.00% of Python online submissions for Incremental Memory Leak. Memory Usage: 13.4 MB, less than 76.67% of Python online submissions for Incremental Memory Leak. Copy code
Original link ：leetcode.com/problems/in…
Your support is my greatest motivation
author[Wang Daya],Please bring the original link to reprint, thank you.
The sidebar is recommended
- Python - convert Matplotlib image to numpy Array or PIL Image
- Python and Java crawl personal blog information and export it to excel
- Using class decorators in Python
- Untested Python code is not far from crashing
- Python efficient derivation (8)
- Python requests Library
- leetcode 2047. Number of Valid Words in a Sentence（python）
- leetcode 2027. Minimum Moves to Convert String（python）
- How IOS developers learn Python Programming 5 - data types 2
- leetcode 1971. Find if Path Exists in Graph（python）
guess what you like
leetcode 1984. Minimum Difference Between Highest and Lowest of K Scores（python）
Python interface automation test framework (basic) -- basic syntax
Detailed explanation of Python derivation
Python reptile lesson 2-9 Chinese monster database. It is found that there is a classification of color (he) desire (Xie) monsters during operation
A brief note on the method of creating Python virtual environment in Intranet Environment
[worth collecting] for Python beginners, sort out the common errors of beginners + Python Mini applet! (code attached)
[Python souvenir book] two people in one room have three meals and four seasons: 'how many years is it only XX years away from a hundred years of good marriage' ~?? Just come in and have a look.
The unknown side of Python functions
Python based interface automation test project, complete actual project, with source code sharing
A python artifact handles automatic chart color matching
- Python crawls the map of Gaode and the weather conditions of each city
- leetcode 1275. Find Winner on a Tic Tac Toe Game（python）
- leetcode 2016. Maximum Difference Between Increasing Elements（python）
- Run through Python date and time processing (Part 2)
- Application of urllib package in Python
- Django API Version (II)
- Python utility module playsound
- Database addition, deletion, modification and query of Python Sqlalchemy basic operation
- Tiobe November programming language ranking: Python surpasses C language to become the first! PHP is about to fall out of the top ten?
- Learn how to use opencv and python to realize face recognition!
- Using OpenCV and python to identify credit card numbers
- Principle of Python Apriori algorithm (11)
- Python AI steals your voice in 5 seconds
- A glance at Python's file processing (Part 1)
- Python cloud cat
- Python crawler actual combat, pyecharts module, python data analysis tells you which goods are popular on free fish~
- Using pandas to implement SQL group_ concat
- How IOS developers learn Python Programming 8 - set type 3
- windows10+apache2. 4 + Django deployment
- Django parser
- leetcode 1560. Most Visited Sector in a Circular Track（python）
- leetcode 1995. Count Special Quadruplets（python）
- How to program based on interfaces using Python
- leetcode 1286. Iterator for Combination（python）
- leetcode 1418. Display Table of Food Orders in a Restaurant （python）
- Python Matplotlib drawing histogram
- Python development foundation summary (VII) database + FTP + character coding + source code security
- Python modular package management and import mechanism
- Django serialization (II)
- Python dataloader error "dataloader worker (PID XXX) is killed by signal" solution
- apache2. 4 + Django + windows 10 Automated Deployment
- leetcode 1222. Queens That Can Attack the King（python）
- leetcode 1387. Sort Integers by The Power Value （python）
- Tiger sniffing 24-hour praise device, a case with a crawler skill, python crawler lesson 7-9
- Python object oriented programming 01: introduction classes and objects
- Baidu Post: high definition Python
- Python Matplotlib drawing contour map
- Python crawler actual combat, requests module, python realizes IMDB movie top data visualization
- Python classic: explain programming and development from simple to deep and step by step
- Python implements URL availability monitoring and instant push