current position：Home>How to teach yourself Python? How long will it take?
How to teach yourself Python? How long will it take?
2022-01-31 19:03:21 【cousin】
This is my participation 11 The fourth of the yuegengwen challenge 9 God , Check out the activity details ：2021 One last more challenge
Hello everyone , I'm an old watch , I hope this article is helpful for beginners or confused friends .
First answer the question positively , How long will it take? ： An introductory week + Select the direction for one week + Advanced study for three months , The whole is 3 Months 2 weeks , The most important thing in this process is persistence and persistence , insist Just keep going , Don't stop ; Stick to Is to stick to the same , Don't change the direction and tutorial .
One 、 The first is getting started
It is recommended to find a video course for getting started , Take a week to get through （ Don't worry about a weak grasp , Because the basic knowledge review will also be involved in the later advanced learning ）.
The most important thing in the introductory stage is ： Environment building and Knock more code 、 solve the problem .
Environment building Is the basis for a good start , It's like building a house and laying a foundation , For beginners , Environment construction is also the most error prone 、 Where the shell is stuck , Good luck , Maybe just follow the tutorial , Bad luck , Maybe it won't work for two or three days .
So in order not to be hit by learning enthusiasm , I suggest that at the beginning, you can see if there are any friends around who know relevant knowledge , Ask more , There is no such thing , You can also comment on your questions in this article , When I see it, I will give you an answer .
Python Environment building tutorial is recommended
Knock more code
Keep in mind when you're learning the basics , Never think that the early stage is theoretical knowledge , Just remember more and recite more , The most important thing to learn programming is to Knock more code , Repeat the code in the video or book , In this process, you will not only accumulate the experience of typing code , You will also accumulate a lot of experience in solving problems .
How to solve the problem
I'm talking , How to solve problems encountered by beginners , There are several solutions ：
1） According to the error prompt , Check for code problems
2） Check carefully how the code in the video or book is different from what you wrote
3） Browser search error message , Generally, the problems you encounter , Everyone else has met ～
4） Ask learners in related fields （ Better than yourself , The better ～）, When you ask for advice, remember , Describe the problem carefully , General problem description template ：
xx Hello , I've been studying recently python We have this problem , Many attempts failed to solve , Let me ask you , problem ： Error description , Such as ：TypeError: Cannot perform 'ror... I tried the solution ：xxx,xxx,xxxx Screenshot of relevant code ：xxx Screenshot of relevant error reports ：xxxx Copy code
remember , Talk to the boss. Don't ask ： Is here or not ; Can you help solve a problem ; I want to ask you , Do you have time ... If you feel really embarrassed , Someone you don't know very well , Just send a red envelope to show your sincerity , Then throw the question directly , Don't waste each other's time .
5） You can ask questions in some forums
The solution order is down , If you can solve it yourself, you'd better solve it yourself , A problem stuck for more than an hour or more has affected your learning attitude , Don't harden the liver , Like big guys or the Internet for help ～
Specific learning materials and learning routes , You can search directly in the network , Make good use of browsers , Just choose one , remember , At the beginning of study, we must adhere to .
Two 、 Select the direction
Python It's widely used , Include ： Reptiles 、 Data analysis 、web Development 、 Algorithm 、 machine learning 、 Artificial intelligence, etc , So before advanced learning , You need to choose a direction first , It's very important , Of course, you can all know first , Simply learn , Then choose one you are interested in .
When choosing the direction, be sure to pay attention to , Don't spend too much energy in less interesting directions , So it's best to end this stage in a week , And in this process, you have to constantly review and consolidate the previous foundation .
At this stage, you can consider going to the Internet to listen to some free courses 、 Or a lecture , Or find some big guys for voice communication , Learn more about the development prospects of each direction , And what needs to be done , You don't have to rush to write an advanced reptile , Reproduce a machine learning algorithm, etc ～
3、 ... and 、 Advanced learning
This is very important , The first two steps can be said to lay the foundation , This step is to build tall buildings .
First, according to your selected advanced learning direction , Choose a paid or free course on the Internet , I prefer to pay （99-500 The appearance of ）, Because generally paid courses will have supporting learning exchange groups and Q & a teachers , This will be of great help to your study .
This stage , In addition to focusing on basic exercises and understanding of related industries , You should practice more related projects , Communicate more with others , Only constant communication , Share , You will learn more , Knowledge will also be stronger .
Four 、 summary
So just to conclude ： First of all, we need to lay a good foundation （ Environment building 、 Based on learning 、 Problem solving ideas ）, Then choose a direction that you are interested in and have prospects for development , Then choose a series of tutorials in related directions , Just keep learning . come on. , I hope we can all achieve something .
Specific learning materials and learning routes , I don't recommend , You can search directly in the network , Make good use of browsers , Just choose one , remember , At the beginning of study, we must adhere to .
See you next time , I'm an old watch who loves cats and Technology , If you think this article is helpful to your study , Welcome to thumb up 、 Comment on 、 Pay attention to me ！
author[cousin],Please bring the original link to reprint, thank you.
The sidebar is recommended
- Python - convert Matplotlib image to numpy Array or PIL Image
- Python and Java crawl personal blog information and export it to excel
- Using class decorators in Python
- Untested Python code is not far from crashing
- Python efficient derivation (8)
- Python requests Library
- leetcode 2047. Number of Valid Words in a Sentence（python）
- leetcode 2027. Minimum Moves to Convert String（python）
- How IOS developers learn Python Programming 5 - data types 2
- leetcode 1971. Find if Path Exists in Graph（python）
guess what you like
leetcode 1984. Minimum Difference Between Highest and Lowest of K Scores（python）
Python interface automation test framework (basic) -- basic syntax
Detailed explanation of Python derivation
Python reptile lesson 2-9 Chinese monster database. It is found that there is a classification of color (he) desire (Xie) monsters during operation
A brief note on the method of creating Python virtual environment in Intranet Environment
[worth collecting] for Python beginners, sort out the common errors of beginners + Python Mini applet! (code attached)
[Python souvenir book] two people in one room have three meals and four seasons: 'how many years is it only XX years away from a hundred years of good marriage' ~?? Just come in and have a look.
The unknown side of Python functions
Python based interface automation test project, complete actual project, with source code sharing
A python artifact handles automatic chart color matching
- Python crawls the map of Gaode and the weather conditions of each city
- leetcode 1275. Find Winner on a Tic Tac Toe Game（python）
- leetcode 2016. Maximum Difference Between Increasing Elements（python）
- Run through Python date and time processing (Part 2)
- Application of urllib package in Python
- Django API Version (II)
- Python utility module playsound
- Database addition, deletion, modification and query of Python Sqlalchemy basic operation
- Tiobe November programming language ranking: Python surpasses C language to become the first! PHP is about to fall out of the top ten?
- Learn how to use opencv and python to realize face recognition!
- Using OpenCV and python to identify credit card numbers
- Principle of Python Apriori algorithm (11)
- Python AI steals your voice in 5 seconds
- A glance at Python's file processing (Part 1)
- Python cloud cat
- Python crawler actual combat, pyecharts module, python data analysis tells you which goods are popular on free fish~
- Using pandas to implement SQL group_ concat
- How IOS developers learn Python Programming 8 - set type 3
- windows10+apache2. 4 + Django deployment
- Django parser
- leetcode 1560. Most Visited Sector in a Circular Track（python）
- leetcode 1995. Count Special Quadruplets（python）
- How to program based on interfaces using Python
- leetcode 1286. Iterator for Combination（python）
- leetcode 1418. Display Table of Food Orders in a Restaurant （python）
- Python Matplotlib drawing histogram
- Python development foundation summary (VII) database + FTP + character coding + source code security
- Python modular package management and import mechanism
- Django serialization (II)
- Python dataloader error "dataloader worker (PID XXX) is killed by signal" solution
- apache2. 4 + Django + windows 10 Automated Deployment
- leetcode 1222. Queens That Can Attack the King（python）
- leetcode 1387. Sort Integers by The Power Value （python）
- Tiger sniffing 24-hour praise device, a case with a crawler skill, python crawler lesson 7-9
- Python object oriented programming 01: introduction classes and objects
- Baidu Post: high definition Python
- Python Matplotlib drawing contour map
- Python crawler actual combat, requests module, python realizes IMDB movie top data visualization
- Python classic: explain programming and development from simple to deep and step by step
- Python implements URL availability monitoring and instant push