current position：Home>Several very interesting modules in Python
Several very interesting modules in Python
2022-02-01 01:03:59 【ZackSock】
This is my participation 11 The fourth of the yuegengwen challenge 5 God , Check out the activity details ：2021 One last more challenge
Recent learning Python, Found many interesting modules . It feels like opening the door to a new world , Because I am not familiar with all modules , So today is not about code .
This is a wechat automatic reply module , Because I can't log in to wechat , So I didn't test the function of this module . This is just a brief introduction .
The use process is roughly ：
- Log in wechat
- Register to listen
- Response monitoring
And I'm stuck on logging in to wechat , If you register to listen, the code is also very simple . It can monitor a variety of data , written words 、 picture 、 Video etc. ... The functions are also very complete . You can also call the Turing robot's API Use （ But Turing robots are paid ）, Turn your wechat into an intelligent little robot . See the blog for specific usage ：www.cnblogs.com/dongxiaodon….
I think everyone should have seen this style of pictures ： Is a lot of keywords to form a picture , Some are rectangles, some are special shapes . and WordCloud The role of , Is to make this kind of picture . The use of this module is also very convenient , We need to prepare a text 、 A picture （PNG Of ）、 Then fill in a bunch of parameters . It's really handsome , But this is a network diagram . You can try to make your own favorite pictures . Please refer to ：www.cnblogs.com/jlutiger/p/…
This is a picture processing module , The function is all ready . We can use it to convert the format 、 Cut the picture 、 Mosaic picture 、 Rotate the picture 、 Gaussian blur 、 Color channel separation / Merge 、、、 Yes, of course , Than p Graphics software is much more troublesome . But I still like this module , I also plan to use this module to make some small things recently . Let's see the effect ：
This is a graphical interface development module , But I just touched . Didn't learn much , So I don't know much about it and tkinter Module differences .
In addition, there are many interesting modules , Like dealing with icons matplotlib、 Handle Excel Of pandas、 Dealing with text Jieba etc. . You can learn more about some modules by yourself , It can greatly reduce the workload of programming .
2019、11、3 to update
This module is also used to develop wechat robot , Based on itchat A module above . It's very simple to use , The following lines of code can realize the reply function ：
from wxpy import * bot = Bot(cache_path=True) my_friend = bot.friends().search(' Zax ', sex=MALE, city=" nanchang ") my_friend.send('Hello WeChat!') Copy code
But I still can't log in to wechat , I did a small experiment with my classmate's wechat . It feels very convenient . In the process of using, I encountered a problem , I've been looking for it on the Internet for a long time and haven't solved it .（ You shouldn't have the same problem as me ）, The following exceptions are reported during the operation ：
OSError: [WinError 1155] No application is associated with the specified file for this operation .: 'QR.png' Copy code
I didn't expect , I don't have software to view pictures . In my next “ Iqiyi universal player ” After the problem is solved （ I really didn't advertise ）.
This is a module for operating the mouse and keyboard , It's very simple to use . Its main modules are mouse、keyboard. Keyboard and mouse . The operation is very simple , Let's show you an example code ：
from pynput import * # Create a mouse my_mouse = mouse.Controller() # Create a keyboard my_keyboard = keyboard.Controller() # Move the mouse to the specified position my_mouse.position = (100, 100) # Left click my_mouse.click(mouse.Button.left) # Type on the keyboard my_keyboard.type('zack') Copy code
But I haven't used this module to make anything fun yet . In addition, recently used word cloud , I also wrote a blog about word cloud 《WordCloud Generate Kakashi Ninja word cloud 》 I hope I can help you .
author[ZackSock],Please bring the original link to reprint, thank you.
The sidebar is recommended
- Python avatar animation, come and generate your own animation avatar
- leetcode 1884. Egg Drop With 2 Eggs and N Floors（python）
- leetcode 1910. Remove All Occurrences of a Substring（python）
- Python and binary
- First acquaintance with Python class
- [Python data collection] scrapy book acquisition and coding analysis
- Python crawler from introduction to mastery (IV) extracting information from web pages
- Python crawler from entry to mastery (III) implementation of simple crawler
- The apscheduler module in Python implements scheduled tasks
- 1379. Find the same node in the cloned binary tree (Java / C + + / Python)
guess what you like
Python connects redis, singleton and thread pool, and resolves problems encountered
Python from 0 to 1 (day 11) - Python data application 1
Python bisect module
Python + OpenGL realizes real-time interactive writing on blocks with B-spline curves
Use the properties of Python VTK implicit functions to select and cut data
Learn these 10000 passages and become a humorous person in the IT workplace. Python crawler lessons 8-9
leetcode 986. Interval List Intersections（python）
leetcode 1860. Incremental Memory Leak（python）
How to teach yourself Python? How long will it take?
Python Matplotlib drawing pie chart
- Django paging (II)
- Concurrent. For Python concurrent programming Futures or multiprocessing?
- Programmers over the age of 25 can't know a few Chinese herbal medicines. Python crawler lessons 9-9
- Python crawler from introduction to pit full series of tutorials (detailed tutorial + various practical combat)
- The second bullet of class in Python
- Python object oriented programming 03: class inheritance and its derived terms
- How IOS developers learn Python Programming 13 - function 4
- Python crawler from introduction to mastery (VI) form and crawler login
- Python crawler from entry to mastery (V) challenges of dynamic web pages
- Deeply understand pandas to read excel, TXT, CSV files and other commands
- Daily python, Chapter 18, class
- "I just want to collect some plain photos in Python for machine learning," he said. "I believe you a ghost!"
- Django view
- Python implements filtering emoticons in text
- When winter comes, python chooses a coat with temperament for mom! Otherwise, there's really no way to start!
- Python crawler - get fund change information
- Highlight actor using Python VTK
- Python crawler actual combat: crawling southern weekend news articles
- leetcode 406. Queue Reconstruction by Height（python）
- leetcode 1043. Partition Array for Maximum Sum （python）
- Python * * packaging and unpacking details
- Python realizes weather query function
- Python from 0 to 1 (day 12) - Python data application 2 (STR function)
- Python from 0 to 1 (day 13) - Python data application 3
- Numpy common operations of Python data analysis series Chapter 8
- How to implement mockserver [Python version]
- Van * Python! Write an article and publish the script on multiple platforms
- Python data analysis - file reading
- Python data De duplication and missing value processing
- Python office automation - play with browser
- Python series tutorial 127 -- Reference vs copy
- Control flow in Python: break and continue
- Teach you how to extract tables in PDF with Python
- leetcode 889. Construct Binary Tree from Preorder and Postorder Traversal（python）
- leetcode 1338. Reduce Array Size to The Half（python）
- Object oriented and exception handling in Python
- How to configure load balancing for Django service
- How to embed Python in go
- Python Matplotlib drawing graphics
- Python object-oriented programming 05: concluding summary of classes and objects