current position：Home>Python crawler reverse webpack, a real estate management platform login password parameter encryption logic
Python crawler reverse webpack, a real estate management platform login password parameter encryption logic
2022-02-01 05:32:57 【User 4209879303253】
Login packet capture analysis
First enter the account and password to capture the package , Password input 123456, Two encryption parameters were found , Here's the picture :
token Parameters ： By searching , Discovery is returned by an interface , Direct request , You can get the desired return value .
So that's all that's left password Parameters .
Welcome to follow my personal WeChat public number ：
By searching for keywords password and password:, Find it difficult to locate , Pictured ：
Neither xhr, I can't fight xhr The breakpoint . I used the boss's memory roaming here hook Locate the encryption location .
Link address ：github.com/CC11001100/…
Of course, other methods also work .
hook The positioning positions of the are as follows: ：
Then we point in , Here we are.
Before going into , Finally, it locates the key documents and keywords "encrypt"
Finally turn it off hook, Re search keywords , Positioning to position , Set a breakpoint , The overall encryption logic should be here .
Copy first js Code to local , Delete useless sdk Login function
function , Then it is found that the environment is missing and an error is reported Then make up for the environment , It's not hard to , Fill up window and document Just OK 了
Next , Because the code uses webpack packaged , The format is hard , You can use first window. Variable , Export the function , In this way, it can be directly used externally .
Pay attention to this here this, The local call points to window, did not i.rsaExponent and i.rsaModulus, Fortunately, these two values are fixed , Just take it down on the website and write it down .
Finally, the encryption function is called. , You can get the desired value .
If there are shortcomings , You are welcome to point out , Thank you for watching
author[User 4209879303253],Please bring the original link to reprint, thank you.
The sidebar is recommended
- Django paging (II)
- Concurrent. For Python concurrent programming Futures or multiprocessing?
- Programmers over the age of 25 can't know a few Chinese herbal medicines. Python crawler lessons 9-9
- Python crawler from introduction to pit full series of tutorials (detailed tutorial + various practical combat)
- The second bullet of class in Python
- Python object oriented programming 03: class inheritance and its derived terms
- How IOS developers learn Python Programming 13 - function 4
- Python crawler from introduction to mastery (VI) form and crawler login
- Python crawler from entry to mastery (V) challenges of dynamic web pages
- Deeply understand pandas to read excel, TXT, CSV files and other commands
guess what you like
Daily python, Chapter 18, class
"I just want to collect some plain photos in Python for machine learning," he said. "I believe you a ghost!"
Python implements filtering emoticons in text
When winter comes, python chooses a coat with temperament for mom! Otherwise, there's really no way to start!
Python crawler - get fund change information
Highlight actor using Python VTK
Python crawler actual combat: crawling southern weekend news articles
leetcode 406. Queue Reconstruction by Height（python）
leetcode 1043. Partition Array for Maximum Sum （python）
- Python * * packaging and unpacking details
- Python realizes weather query function
- Python from 0 to 1 (day 12) - Python data application 2 (STR function)
- Python from 0 to 1 (day 13) - Python data application 3
- Numpy common operations of Python data analysis series Chapter 8
- How to implement mockserver [Python version]
- Van * Python! Write an article and publish the script on multiple platforms
- Python data analysis - file reading
- Python data De duplication and missing value processing
- Python office automation - play with browser
- Python series tutorial 127 -- Reference vs copy
- Control flow in Python: break and continue
- Teach you how to extract tables in PDF with Python
- leetcode 889. Construct Binary Tree from Preorder and Postorder Traversal（python）
- leetcode 1338. Reduce Array Size to The Half（python）
- Object oriented and exception handling in Python
- How to configure load balancing for Django service
- How to embed Python in go
- Python Matplotlib drawing graphics
- Python object-oriented programming 05: concluding summary of classes and objects
- Python from 0 to 1 (day 14) - Python conditional judgment 1
- Several very interesting modules in Python
- How IOS developers learn Python Programming 15 - object oriented programming 1
- Daily python, Chapter 20, exception handling
- Understand the basis of Python collaboration in a few minutes
- [centos7] how to install and use Python under Linux
- leetcode 1130. Minimum Cost Tree From Leaf Values（python）
- leetcode 1433. Check If a String Can Break Another String（python）
- Python Matplotlib drawing 3D graphics
- Talk about deep and shallow copying in Python
- Python crawler series - network requests
- Python thread 01 understanding thread
- Analysis of earthquake distribution in the past 10 years with Python~
- You need to master these before learning Python crawlers
- After the old friend (R & D post) was laid off, I wanted to join the snack bar. I collected some data in Python. It's more or less a intention
- Python uses redis
- Python crawler - ETF fund acquisition
- Detailed tutorial on Python operation Tencent object storage (COS)
- [Python] comparison of list, tuple, array and bidirectional queue methods
- Go Python 3 usage and pit Prevention Guide