current position：Home>Python data analysis - linear regression selection fund
Python data analysis - linear regression selection fund
2022-02-01 10:51:45 【first quarter of the moon】
This is my participation 11 The fourth of the yuegengwen challenge 8 God , Check out the activity details ：2021 One last more challenge
1、 Survival is the first need of civilization .2、 Civilization is growing and expanding , But the total amount of matter in the universe remains basically the same .
In the previous chapter, we have a small try , Always in use python Crawlers to grab data , Then store the data information in the database , So far, the processing of basic information has been completed , Next, let's deal with the more advanced content , Start today with the trend analysis of the Fund .
2 Fund trend analysis
Fund trends , Is to choose some funds with strong performance , What kind of is strong ？ That is to be stable , Step by step all the way north . Usually , Funds will follow a trend line up or down , The trend formation of funds is more certain than that of stocks . The following is an example , It shows Huaxia Zhongzheng new energy vehicles ETF The trend of , It can be seen that the trend of this fund basically follows the red trend line . What we need to do today is to use mathematics - The slope of this trend and the reliability of the trend table are calculated by linear regression .
The model for analyzing the fund trend here adopts linear regression , Assume that its trend is consistent with , y Is the corresponding rate of return , x For time .k The value is the slope . What we need to do now is to use the data of this group of funds to calculate this k value , So you can use this k Compare the value of the Fund .
3 Data capture and analysis
3.1 Fund data capture
Grab the data of the fund's historical rate of return
# Grab the historical rate of return data connection of the fund http://api.fund.eastmoney.com/pinzhong/LJSYLZS?fundCode=515030&indexcode=000300&type=y # Parameter description fundCode For the fund code to be queried indexcode Fund comparison benchmark data , The default is Shanghai and Shenzhen 300(000300) type For the period of data query ,m A month q 3 Months hy 6 Months y A year try 3 year fiy 5 year sy This year se Maximum Copy code
stay api In the data returned by the interface ,0 Represents fund data , 1 Is the average of similar funds ,2 Shanghai and Shenzhen 300 The data of . The specific implementation code is shown in Figure :
3.2 Data analysis
The way of data analysis is to use
sklearn.linear_model , The first is the graphical presentation of data , The second is the linear analysis tool , Used to calculate the fund k value . About linear analysis , If you are interested, you can query the calculation details of linear analysis .
As shown in the figure below , Code for data model calculation and graphical presentation . New energy ETF Take the data , We got y= 0.3541x + b The trend line , The score of this linear model is 0.741. In fact, this score is already quite high , The higher the yield , The greater the fluctuation , The lower the fit with linear programming .
But are there any exceptions , Increase profits and short-term debts with Tianhong C(008647) For example , The score is quite high , Look at the graphic display, you can know , But bond funds k It's worth more than a stock fund k The value ratio is quite low , High risk , High return , Low risk , Low return . Return is compensation for risk .
In this chapter , This paper introduces the use of linear programming to analyze the trend of funds , And use the method of quantitative analysis to analyze and screen the fund . Finally, this method can be used to analyze all funds , Select funds with strong trend for investment .
author[first quarter of the moon],Please bring the original link to reprint, thank you.
The sidebar is recommended
- Python * * packaging and unpacking details
- Python realizes weather query function
- Python from 0 to 1 (day 12) - Python data application 2 (STR function)
- Python from 0 to 1 (day 13) - Python data application 3
- Numpy common operations of Python data analysis series Chapter 8
- How to implement mockserver [Python version]
- Van * Python! Write an article and publish the script on multiple platforms
- Python data analysis - file reading
- Python data De duplication and missing value processing
- Python office automation - play with browser
guess what you like
Python series tutorial 127 -- Reference vs copy
Control flow in Python: break and continue
Teach you how to extract tables in PDF with Python
leetcode 889. Construct Binary Tree from Preorder and Postorder Traversal（python）
leetcode 1338. Reduce Array Size to The Half（python）
Object oriented and exception handling in Python
How to configure load balancing for Django service
How to embed Python in go
Python Matplotlib drawing graphics
Python object-oriented programming 05: concluding summary of classes and objects
- Python from 0 to 1 (day 14) - Python conditional judgment 1
- Several very interesting modules in Python
- How IOS developers learn Python Programming 15 - object oriented programming 1
- Daily python, Chapter 20, exception handling
- Understand the basis of Python collaboration in a few minutes
- [centos7] how to install and use Python under Linux
- leetcode 1130. Minimum Cost Tree From Leaf Values（python）
- leetcode 1433. Check If a String Can Break Another String（python）
- Python Matplotlib drawing 3D graphics
- Talk about deep and shallow copying in Python
- Python crawler series - network requests
- Python thread 01 understanding thread
- Analysis of earthquake distribution in the past 10 years with Python~
- You need to master these before learning Python crawlers
- After the old friend (R & D post) was laid off, I wanted to join the snack bar. I collected some data in Python. It's more or less a intention
- Python uses redis
- Python crawler - ETF fund acquisition
- Detailed tutorial on Python operation Tencent object storage (COS)
- [Python] comparison of list, tuple, array and bidirectional queue methods
- Go Python 3 usage and pit Prevention Guide
- Python logging log error and exception exception callback method
- Learn Python quickly and take a shortcut~
- Python from 0 to 1 (day 15) - Python conditional judgment 2
- Python crawler actual combat, requests module, python to capture headlines and take beautiful pictures
- The whole activity collected 8 proxy IP sites to pave the way for the python proxy pool, and the 15th of 120 crawlers
- Why can't list be used as dictionary key value in Python
- Python from 0 to 1 (day 16) - Python conditional judgment 3
- What is the python programming language?
- Python crawler reverse webpack, a real estate management platform login password parameter encryption logic
- Python crawler reverse, a college entrance examination volunteer filling platform encrypts the parameter signsafe and decrypts the returned results
- Python simulated Login, selenium module, python identification graphic verification code to realize automatic login
- Python -- datetime (timedelta class)
- Python's five strange skills will bring you a sense of enrichment in mastering efficient programming skills
- [Python] comparison of dictionary dict, defaultdict and orderdict
- Test driven development using Django
- Face recognition practice: face recognition using Python opencv and deep learning
- leetcode 1610. Maximum Number of Visible Points（python）
- Python thread 03 thread synchronization
- Introduction and internal principles of Python's widely used concurrent processing Library Futures
- Python - progress bar artifact tqdm usage