current position：Home>How to learn Python systematically?
How to learn Python systematically?
2022-02-01 11:52:23 【Monkey data analysis】
I don't like to recommend a bunch of references as soon as I come up , That will only make beginners more confused . Like a baby , You tell him how to learn to walk 100 Kind of , He just becomes uninterested in walking , All he wants is the most effective way to learn to walk , instead of 100 Kind of .
alike , What follows is that I just started to study by myself python Of 1 Methods , It only needs 1 Just grow .
The first 1 Step , Basic introduction
Many people like to make a thick book to read , Although I've read it, I can't use it yet Python, This is the greatest sorrow .
Sad ？ Sad ？
Actually , You only need to , It's enough to watch this tutorial on the rookie tutorial website , Web site address ：
If you're new to programming , Do not understand , Just watch it a few more times . Although the process will be tedious , But it is necessary for you to establish a solid programming thinking .
Auxiliary tools for this stage ：
When you see code or concepts that you can't understand , You can copy the code to the following website , It will show your code graphically , It's easy for you to understand ：www.pythontutor.com/visualize.h…
If you don't know how to run code in memory , You might as well copy it to Tutor Visual execution in , Deepen the understanding .
Take a chestnut , For example, you are studying Python Dictionary data structure in , But I don't quite understand the concept , Then you can enter the code in the book , Then click the button in the red box below .
It will run the following graphical results , Understand concepts in terms of graphics , Don't be too cool .
The first 2 Step ： Advanced data analysis
The above first 1 The step has been played Python Fundamentals of programming , Now enter the learning stage of data analysis . Recommend a Book 《 utilize Python Data analysis 》 That's enough , The score of this book in Douban is 8.5 branch .
See that the book involves when the knowledge of statistical probability is not understood , At this time, in turn, learn the knowledge of statistical probability .
Many people's wrong way of learning is , First learn statistical probability , Then learn data analysis and programming tools （Excel,Python,R）. Finally, it's too hard to complain , be unable to learn how to do sth. .
In fact, the learning method is wrong . Why is that ？
There are two reasons ：
1） Because many statistical probabilities talk about complex mathematical formulas , But don't talk about how statistical probability is applied in life . The result is that you learn a lot , But I also forgot a lot .
2） Statistical probability knowledge is the theoretical basis most of the time , If not combined with data analysis tools （Excel,Python,R） To use , You can't learn .
For example, you learned the theory of quartile , But how to use it in practice , You don't know the tools of data analysis , Of course you won't use .
But if you know the tools of data analysis , The actual operation is just one line of code , The quartile is calculated . Of course you're excited , As soon as you are happy, your interest in learning will come up .
therefore , My suggestion , And the right way to learn is ： First learn the usage of basic data analysis tools , When you encounter statistical probability knowledge , Let's supplement this knowledge , While learning, use data analysis tools to realize .
Auxiliary tools for this stage ：
If you want to learn by doing practical projects Python, You can try 《5 Fit Python Data analysis beginner's project 》：
3. Advanced data analysis - Statistical probability knowledge
Learning statistical probability knowledge is actually very simple , But many teachers and books make this complicated . Learn the knowledge in the figure below , You can learn to count probabilities ：
A simple explanation , The picture above .
If the purpose of your study is ： Improve cognitive , Apply statistical probability to life , Used to guide you to make the best choice when facing major decisions , You should see 《 Naked Statistics 》 This book is enough .
If the purpose of your study is ： Learn the basics of big data ： Statistical probability , Want to be a data analyst , Achieve the purpose of promotion and salary increase , Then your study reference book is 《 On statistics 》 perhaps 《 Business and economic statistics 》.
《 On statistics 》 It is suitable for people without any statistical probability foundation to learn , This book is interesting and simple enough .
If you've taken some statistical probability classes before , But in the end, I returned the content learned in class to the teacher , You should choose to see 《 Business and economic statistics 》 Use this book to re consolidate your basic knowledge .
Learn advanced knowledge , You will no longer be a hard worker to move bricks , And it will help you achieve your goal of annual salary increase .
4. Difficulties in learning , Where can I get help ？
As long as you study, you will encounter difficulties , What to do when you encounter difficulties ？
1） First , You need to use a search engine to find problems （ You know I'm not talking about Baidu ）, You can usually find the answer to your question . Learning to search in English is really important .
2） If you can't find the answer by using a search engine , Of course, I asked my predecessors for help . But when asked, not necessarily someone replied , To solve this problem , You can leave your questions , I'll reply when I see .
3） Finally remember , Study Python Purpose , Not to learn a programming language in order to learn a programming language , Your starting point should be to complete what project , Learning with goals .
author[Monkey data analysis],Please bring the original link to reprint, thank you.
The sidebar is recommended
- Python from 0 to 1 (day 14) - Python conditional judgment 1
- Several very interesting modules in Python
- How IOS developers learn Python Programming 15 - object oriented programming 1
- Daily python, Chapter 20, exception handling
- Understand the basis of Python collaboration in a few minutes
- [centos7] how to install and use Python under Linux
- leetcode 1130. Minimum Cost Tree From Leaf Values（python）
- leetcode 1433. Check If a String Can Break Another String（python）
- Python Matplotlib drawing 3D graphics
- Talk about deep and shallow copying in Python
guess what you like
Python crawler series - network requests
Python thread 01 understanding thread
Analysis of earthquake distribution in the past 10 years with Python~
You need to master these before learning Python crawlers
After the old friend (R & D post) was laid off, I wanted to join the snack bar. I collected some data in Python. It's more or less a intention
Python uses redis
Python crawler - ETF fund acquisition
Detailed tutorial on Python operation Tencent object storage (COS)
[Python] comparison of list, tuple, array and bidirectional queue methods
Go Python 3 usage and pit Prevention Guide
- Python logging log error and exception exception callback method
- Learn Python quickly and take a shortcut~
- Python from 0 to 1 (day 15) - Python conditional judgment 2
- Python crawler actual combat, requests module, python to capture headlines and take beautiful pictures
- The whole activity collected 8 proxy IP sites to pave the way for the python proxy pool, and the 15th of 120 crawlers
- Why can't list be used as dictionary key value in Python
- Python from 0 to 1 (day 16) - Python conditional judgment 3
- What is the python programming language?
- Python crawler reverse webpack, a real estate management platform login password parameter encryption logic
- Python crawler reverse, a college entrance examination volunteer filling platform encrypts the parameter signsafe and decrypts the returned results
- Python simulated Login, selenium module, python identification graphic verification code to realize automatic login
- Python -- datetime (timedelta class)
- Python's five strange skills will bring you a sense of enrichment in mastering efficient programming skills
- [Python] comparison of dictionary dict, defaultdict and orderdict
- Test driven development using Django
- Face recognition practice: face recognition using Python opencv and deep learning
- leetcode 1610. Maximum Number of Visible Points（python）
- Python thread 03 thread synchronization
- Introduction and internal principles of Python's widely used concurrent processing Library Futures
- Python - progress bar artifact tqdm usage
- Python learning notes - the fifth bullet * class & object oriented
- Python learning notes - the fourth bullet IO operation
- Python crawler actual combat: crawl all the pictures in the answer
- Quick reference manual of common regular expressions, necessary for Python text processing
- [Python] the characteristics of dictionaries and collections and the hash table behind them
- Python crawler - fund information storage
- Python crawler actual combat, pyteseract module, python realizes the visualization of boos direct employment & hook post data
- Pit filling summary: Python memory leak troubleshooting tips
- Python code reading (Chapter 61): delaying function calls
- Through the for loop, compare the differences between Python and Ruby Programming ideas
- leetcode 1606. Find Servers That Handled Most Number of Requests（python）
- leetcode 1611. Minimum One Bit Operations to Make Integers Zero（python）
- 06python learning notes - reading external text data
- [Python] functions, higher-order functions, anonymous functions and function attributes
- Python Networkx practice social network visualization
- Data analysis starts from scratch, and pandas reads and writes CSV data
- Python review (format string)
- [pandas learning notes 01] powerful tool set for analyzing structured data
- leetcode 147. Insertion Sort List（python）
- apache2. 4 + windows deployment Django (multi site)