current position：Home>"Python 3 web crawler development practice (Second Edition)" is finally here!!!!
"Python 3 web crawler development practice (Second Edition)" is finally here!!!!
2022-02-01 16:46:21 【Cui Qingcai】
Hello everyone ！ I'm Cui Qingcai .
Today I'd like to tell you some good news ：《Python3 Web crawler development practice （ The second edition ）》 It's on the shelf ！！！！
you 're right , This is the book ：
2018 year 5 Month my 《Python3 Web crawler development practice 》 The first edition of was published , More than three years since its listing, the sales volume is about 10w book , Thank you very much for your support . later , Due to some technical changes , I started planning to write the second edition of this book .
2021 year 11 month , The book has undergone various repeated revisions 、 Review and other stages , It's finally on the shelves today ！
In recent months, I have received too many inquiries from readers , When will the second edition come out , I'm really sorry to have kept you waiting .
you 're right , Today is today , Here it comes ！
Second Edition Update
Your first question may be , The second edition is better than the first edition What has been updated ？
besides , The first edition cited many cases and services in explaining data crawling , For example, cat's eye movie website 、 Taobao website 、 Agency service website , But years passed , In some cases, websites and services have been revised or stopped maintenance , As a result, many cases in the first edition of the book can no longer work properly . This is actually a big problem , Because the program doesn't work, it will greatly reduce the enthusiasm and sense of achievement of learning , And it will waste a lot of time . in addition , Even if the crawler code corresponding to the case is updated in time , Then we don't know when these case websites and services will be revised again , Because it's uncontrollable . therefore , In order to solve the problem completely , I spent nearly half a year building a crawler case platform （scrape.center）, The platform contains dozens of crawler cases , Including server rendering （SSR） Website 、 Single page application （SPA） Website 、 All kinds of anti climbing websites 、 Verification code website 、 Simulated login website 、 Various types App etc. , Covers most of the technologies related to reptiles and anti reptiles now , The whole platform is maintained by me , Almost all cases in the book come from the case platform , Thus, the problem of page revision is solved .
therefore , Compared with the first edition , The updated contents are as follows: ：
- Most of them have migrated to the self built case platform , There is no need to worry about the expiration or revision of the case in the future .
- Replaced the original chapter I environmental installation , Summarize and migrate all parts of the environment configuration to the case platform （setup.scrape.center） And in the form of a chain outside the book , To ensure that the configuration and installation instructions of the environment can be updated in time .
- Added some new request Libraries 、 Parsing library 、 Introduction to repository, etc , Such as httpx、parsel、Elasticsearch Wait for the introduction of Library .
- Added the introduction of asynchronous crawler , Such as the basic principle of coprocessing 、aiohttp Introduction to the use and crawling of .
- The introduction of some new automation tools is added , Such as Pyppeteer、Playwright Introduction to .
- Added content related to in-depth learning , Such as graphic verification code 、 Identification scheme of sliding verification code .
- Enriched the simulated Login chapter , Such as adding JWT Introduction and practice of simulated Login 、 Optimization of large-scale account pool .
- Enriched App Chapter on automatic crawling technology , Such as the emerging framework Airtest Introduction to 、 Introduction to mobile group control and cloud mobile phone technology .
- Added Android Reverse chapter , Such as Decompilation 、 Disassembly 、Hook、 Shelling 、so Introduction of file analysis and simulation execution .
- The chapter of intelligent web page analysis is added , Include list pages 、 Detail page content extraction algorithm and classification algorithm .
- Enriched Scrapy Introduction to relevant chapters , Such as Pyppeteer Docking 、RabbitMQ Docking 、Prometheus Docking, etc .
- Added based on Kubernetes、Docker、Prometheus、Grafana And other cloud native technology crawler management and operation and maintenance solutions .
The above is the main update of the second edition .
In order to let everyone know the contents of the book more directly , Just put the directory here ：
you 're right ！ The whole book 900 Multi page , I measured it 4.3 Cm thick , The price is 139.8 element .
Can I see the second edition directly ？
Of course , Friends will worry , Do I need to study the first edition first , Then you can learn the second edition ？
The answer is ： You can learn the second edition directly , The content knowledge system of the second edition book crawler is complete , Some old technologies have been removed in the first version , The second edition of the book is a new upgrade to all reptile knowledge systems .
Is there no foundation to learn ？
A friend may also ask , No reptiles or Python Can I learn the basics ？
The answer is ： Sure , This book is specially prepared for friends with zero reptile Foundation , This book starts with the most basic environment configuration 、 The introduction of basic knowledge begins , Introduce each knowledge point of the reptile step by step , So there is no need to worry about the problem that basic reptile science will not . without Python Basics , It doesn't matter （ Of course, it would be better ）, The book will also mention Python The configuration of the environment and some Python Introductory learning materials （ link ）, At the same time, through various Python Code snippets to explain , Many cases are also easy to understand , When learning to crawl Python Will gradually master it .
Big guy recommends
The book also won Python Father's recommendation （ That's right is Python The founder of ,Guido van Rossum）. In addition, I was also honored to receive Zeng Wenfeng, vice president of Microsoft's Asian Internet Engineering Institute 、 Famous reptile expert Liang Bin penny、 Recommended by song Ruihua, associate professor of Gaoling Artificial Intelligence College of Renmin University of China .
The following is the content of the recommendation ：
In addition, the editor also made several color pages for the book , It's a publicity introduction to the whole book , You can have a look at ：
Is there an electronic version ？
See here , You may also ask , Is there an electronic version ？ Maybe some friends are used to learning with electronic books , Some friends may be inconvenient to buy overseas , So I want an electronic version .
But I'm sorry to say ： There is no electronic version .
Because you know , If there is an electronic version , Then there will be all kinds of piracy soon , The Internet will also cause all kinds of malicious spread .
therefore , To protect copyright , This book is not in electronic version .
Yes , The last part is the most concerned part , Where can I buy it ？
Before it goes on the shelf , I communicated with the editor in various ways , Originally, I wanted to give readers and fans an exclusive discount , But this is difficult to operate , So it was finally decided , The whole book is now unified across the Internet 7 Discount sales ！
in other words , The original price 139.8 element , Now it's just a matter of 97.9 Yuan can buy .
But this is also time limited ,7 The discount only lasts until next Friday , That is to say 12 month 3 Japan , Then it will recover 84 Discount sale , That is to say 117 element .
There's another message , I didn't sign the other day 1000 This book ？ therefore , At this stage , All sold are signed versions , altogether 1000 Ben , It will stop when it is sold out , First come first served basis .
If you don't want a signed version, you can wait , When the signed version is sold out, it will be the non signed version .
Buy links ：item.jd.com/13527222.ht…
author[Cui Qingcai],Please bring the original link to reprint, thank you.
The sidebar is recommended
- Python learning notes - the fifth bullet * class & object oriented
- Python learning notes - the fourth bullet IO operation
- Python crawler actual combat: crawl all the pictures in the answer
- Quick reference manual of common regular expressions, necessary for Python text processing
- [Python] the characteristics of dictionaries and collections and the hash table behind them
- Python crawler - fund information storage
- Python crawler actual combat, pyteseract module, python realizes the visualization of boos direct employment & hook post data
- Pit filling summary: Python memory leak troubleshooting tips
- Python code reading (Chapter 61): delaying function calls
- Through the for loop, compare the differences between Python and Ruby Programming ideas
guess what you like
leetcode 1606. Find Servers That Handled Most Number of Requests（python）
leetcode 1611. Minimum One Bit Operations to Make Integers Zero（python）
06python learning notes - reading external text data
[Python] functions, higher-order functions, anonymous functions and function attributes
Python Networkx practice social network visualization
Data analysis starts from scratch, and pandas reads and writes CSV data
Python review (format string)
[pandas learning notes 01] powerful tool set for analyzing structured data
leetcode 147. Insertion Sort List（python）
apache2. 4 + windows deployment Django (multi site)
- Python data analysis - linear regression selection fund
- How to make a python SDK and upload and download private servers
- Python from 0 to 1 (day 20) - basic concepts of Python dictionary
- Django -- closure decorator regular expression
- Implementation of home page and back end of Vue + Django tourism network project
- Easy to use scaffold in Python
- [Python actual combat sharing] I wrote a GIF generation tool, which is really TM simple (Douluo continent, did you see it?)
- [Python] function decorators and common decorators
- Explain the python streamlit framework in detail, which is used to build a beautiful data visualization web app, and practice making a garbage classification app
- Construction of the first Django project
- Python crawler actual combat, pyecharts module, python realizes the visualization of river review data
- Python series -- web crawler
- Plotly + pandas + sklearn: shoot the first shot of kaggle
- How to learn Python systematically?
- Analysis on several implementations of Python crawler data De duplication
- leetcode 1616. Split Two Strings to Make Palindrome （python）
- Python Matplotlib drawing violin diagram
- Python crawls a large number of beautiful pictures with 10 lines of code
- [tool] integrated use of firebase push function in Python project
- How to use Python to statistically analyze access logs?
- How IOS developers learn Python Programming 22 - Supplement 1
- Python can meet any API you need
- Python 3 process control statement
- The 20th of 120 Python crawlers, 1637. All the way business opportunity network joined in data collection
- Datetime of pandas time series preamble
- How to send payslips in Python
- [Python] closure and scope
- Application of Python Matplotlib color
- leetcode 1627. Graph Connectivity With Threshold （python）
- Python thread 08 uses queues to transform the transfer scenario
- Python: simple single player strange game (text)
- Daily python, chapter 27, Django template
- TCP / UDP communication based on Python socket
- Use of pandas timestamp index
- leetcode 148. Sort List（python）
- Confucius old book network data collection, take one anti three learning crawler, python crawler 120 cases, the 21st case
- [HTB] cap (datagram analysis, setuid capability: Python)
- How IOS developers learn Python Programming 23 - Supplement 2
- How to automatically identify n + 1 queries in Django applications (2)?
- Data analysis starts from scratch. Pandas reads HTML pages + data processing and analysis