Some discussions on playing cards -- Reading Notes of fluent Python 2
2022-05-15 06:25:04【Li ziti】
|Learning route guidance （ Click unlock ）||Knowledge orientation||Crowd positioning|
|🧡 Python Actual wechat ordering applet 🧡||Progressive class||This course is python flask+ Perfect combination of wechat applet , From the deployment of Tencent to the launch of the project , Create a full stack ordering system .|
|Python Quantitative trading practice||beginner||Take you hand in hand to create an easy to expand 、 More secure 、 More efficient quantitative trading system|
The reference is Wikipedia's Playing Card entry , Non serious argument , Just discuss why the code is written like this .
import collections Card = collections.namedtuple('Card', ['rank', 'suit']) class FrenchDeck: ranks = [str(n) for n in range(2, 11)] + list('JQKA') suits = 'spades diamonds clubs hearts'.split() def \_\_init\_\_(self): self._cards = [Card(rank, suit) for suit in self.suits for rank in self.ranks] def \_\_len\_\_(self): return len(self._cards) def \_\_getitem\_\_(self, position): return self._cards[position]
Class called “FrenchDeck”—— When reading, I wonder why I use “French” Well , Is poker invented by the French ？ According to Wikipedia :
The most common type of playing card is that found in the French-suited,standard 52-card deck. That is, the most common card type is the French standard 52 Cards （ notes ： The code doesn't include “ Ghost card ”）.
suit_values = dict(spades=3, hearts=2, diamonds=1, clubs=0) def spades\_high(card): rank_value = FrenchDeck.ranks.index(card.rank) return rank_value * len(suit_values) + suit_values[card.suit]
The decor order is ：spades( Spade ) > hearts( Heart ) > diamonds( square ) > clubs( The plum blossom )（ notes ： You can remember in alphabetical order ：s > h > d > c）.（ notes ： The name and order of designs and colors are slightly different in different places , In my own hometown is ：spades( Big flower ) > hearts( Flatter ) > clubs( The plum blossom ) > diamonds( Sharp liver )）
>>> beer_card = Card('7', 'diamonds') >>> beer_card Card(rank='7', suit='diamonds')
notice “beer_card” When , Also curious about why “beer” Well ？ Refer to Wikipedia Beer card entry ,beer card It's the right square 7 Informal address for , As for how to play the game , I don't quite understand , I won't repeat it here .
author[Li ziti],Please bring the original link to reprint, thank you.
The sidebar is recommended
- Introduction to the differences between Python and Java
- Explain Python CONDA in detail
- The pycham downloaded by MAC reports an error as soon as it is opened. The downloaded Python interpreter is also the latest version
- From entry to mastery, python full stack engineers have personally taught Python core technology and practical combat for ten years
- Python is used to detect some problems of word frequency in English text.
- How to choose between excel, database and pandas (Python third-party library)?
- WxPython download has been reporting errors
- Pyside6 UIC and other tools cannot be found in the higher version of pyside6 (QT for Python 6). How to solve it?
- About Python Crawlers
- Successfully imported pandas, unable to use dataframe
guess what you like
How to extract some keywords in the path with Python
Python encountered a problem reading the file!
When Python is packaged into exe, an error is reported when opening assertionerror: C: \ users \ Acer \ appdata \ local \ temp\_ MEI105682\distutils\core. pyc
Eight practical "no code" features of Python
Python meets SQL, so a useful Python third-party library appears
100 Python algorithm super detailed explanation: a hundred dollars and a hundred chickens
[fundamentals of Python] Python code and so on
When Python uses probit regression, the program statement is deleted by mistake, and then it appears_ raise_ linalgerror_ Unrecognized error of singular
Python testing Nicholas theorem
Accelerating parallel computing based on python (BL) 136
- Python dynamic programming (knapsack problem and longest common substring)
- Django uses queryset filter save, and an 'queryset' object has no attribute 'Save' error occurs. Solution?
- Analysis of built-in functions in Python learning
- Python office automation - 90 - file automation management - cleaning up duplicate files and batch modifying file names
- Python office automation - 91 - word file Automation - word operation and reading word files
- After python, go also runs smoothly on the browser
- Self taught Python 26 method
- Summary of Python Tkinter component function examples (code + effect picture) (RadioButton | button | entry | menu | text)
- Python implementation of official selection sorting of Luogu question list
- Application of Django template
- Get project root path and other paths in Python project
- Get, rename, and delete file names in Python projects
- How to set the width and height of Python operation table
- Python string preceded by 'f' R 'B' U '
- JSON and other types convert to each other in Python
- Key value of key combination in pynput in Python
- Conversion of Python PDF file to word file
- Interface testing uses Python decorators
- Get the current time in Python
- Python course notes -- Python string, detailed explanation of related functions
- Python file and folder operations
- Python file content operation
- Three basic data quality evaluation methods and python implementation
- Python data structure and mathematical algorithm examples (continuously updating)
- GUI interface mail sending program based on SMTP protocol server and python language
- Python application tool development: mail sending GUI program
- Python application tool development: PIP instruction GUI program
- Application development based on Python and MySQL database: student information score management system version 1.0
- [Python] sort and sorted
- [Python] create a two-dimensional array with list, which is easy to step on
- Multiply [email protected]
- About creating in Python project folder__ init__. Understanding of PY
- Python, zsbd
- Smplify introduction and in python2 7 operation in environment
- Boost(2)：boost. Python library introduction and simple examples
- Boost (3): encapsulate C + + classes into Python classes
- Boost (5): extract the type of C + + language and extract class from Python object
- Boost(6)：Boost. How Python converts C + + parameter and return value types
- Boost(7)：Boost. Python encapsulates overloaded functions and passes default parameters
- Boost(8)：Boost. Python implements Python objects and various types of built-in operations and methods