current position：Home>What is the charm of python, which is warmly pursued by countless programmers?
What is the charm of python, which is warmly pursued by countless programmers?
2022-06-24 07:46:10【Coca Cola is not happy】
Now ,Python It has become a mainstream programming language . It's natural beauty , Easy to read and write , Very practical , Thus winning a broad mass base , Known as the “ The best programming language in the universe ”, It is warmly sought after by countless programmers .
In data science and AI The dominant position in ;
With high quality documents and rich Libraries , It's useful for a wide range of programming tasks for scientific purposes ;
The design is very good , Fast , strong , portable , Scalable ;
Open source , And have a healthy 、 active 、 A supportive community .
When Python No longer just as a system management tool , When taking the first step across the border , It will never stop , from Web Development to scientific computing , from 3D Modeling to artificial intelligence , From embedded development to cloud computing and big data , Almost every corner , Can see Python The figure of .
Python From the very beginning, it was developed to improve the efficiency of system management . Built in os The module can be compatible with most mainstream operating systems , Provide basically consistent operation mode , The system administrator's script only needs to be written once , Can run on different operating systems . With the help of Python Simple and efficient grammar ,Python The development efficiency of complex system management task is much higher than Shell, At the same time, the execution efficiency is much higher than the process switching Shell. In order to use the common Linux Command line tools ,David Beazley use Python In a few days Windows A set of Linux Common toolsets .
For complex system management , Currently popular configuration management tools , Such as Fabric,Ansible,Saltstack etc. , The operation and maintenance personnel can use several lines of commands , Let hundreds of servers be obedient . With DevOps The development of sports ,“ Infrastructure is code ” The idea of is more and more popular , With the help of molecule perhaps testinfra Such a tool , Developers can run unit tests as well , Test the configuration of the infrastructure .
The first website in the world is 1989 Annual online , And the World Wide Web (World Wide Web) stay 1994 It was invented in . so to speak ,Python I grew up with the Internet . As a dynamic language , And with a higher level of abstraction Python and Perl, Developers soon found it more suitable for developing websites , And played an important role in the early rise of the Internet .
With the development of the Internet , Many programming languages based on the Internet have been invented , such as Java,PHP,Ruby etc. , Gradually surpass Python and Perl These elders . however Python stay Web The development field still has a place . For example, the famous one-stop Web frame Django, Lightweight Flask, High concurrency performance Tornado etc. . Some famous websites , Also in Python With the support of Technology , such as Youtube、Reddit、Pinterest、Dropbox、 Douban, etc .
stay Web Technology is popular ,Java、PHP When the programming language comes to the fore ,Python My attention is not entirely focused on Web above , Casually give up the first mover advantage , They switched to scientific computing .
Python An idea at the beginning of the design is , Try to program in English or the agreed expression in high school algebra , So although the initial application scenario did not consider scientific computing , But the academic world is eyeing Python.1995 year , A study of how to make Python A group supporting efficient matrix operation was established ,Python The founder of ——Guido van Rossum Also in this group , In order to make Python Better support for matrix operations , Some are specially designed and modified Python grammar . In this year ,Numeric Numerical calculation library release , stay 2006 year ,Numeric Officially renamed NumPy.
Entering the new century , around NumPy, More scientific computing related toolkits have been developed , For example, for scientific computing SciPy, For symbolic computation SymPy, For data analysis Pandas, For data visualization Matplotlib, And an interactive development environment that can draw pictures in real time IPython Notebook etc. . stay Matlab And other professional software have dominated the whole scientific computing field for many years ,Python Proximity 10 Years of time , Won a place in academia . While other general-purpose programming languages are Web The fighting ends in the tide , When I want to grab a piece of territory in scientific computing , But I found that things have become much more difficult than before .
In the Post Internet era , Cloud computing and big data are the two most mentioned concepts . The popularity of the Internet , It has brought about a substantial reduction in the cost of information production and exchange , It also led to the information explosion . To further reduce costs , And unleash the value of data , Cloud computing and big data technology came into being .
Talking about cloud computing , I have to mention that OpenStack, It has become the de facto open source private cloud platform standard .OpenStack choice Python As the main development language , The main reason is , yes Python As glue language , It can interact well with the operating system , It is also easy to integrate tool libraries written in other languages , and Python Its own ecology is strong enough , Like distributed task management ,Web Development can be well supported . For the same reason , Public cloud platform with the largest market share at present AWS Available at the beginning of release Python SDK Support .
The rise of big data technology , It gives many new technologies a chance to show their face . such as Scala、R、Julia These languages , It used to be a minority language , But because of their advantages in big data , It attracts a lot of developers . In addition to these minority languages ,Java and Python They are two of the traditional powerful programming languages .
Python We will not fall behind , To benefit from its accumulation in the field of Scientific Computing , such as Pandas and SciPy, These tools were once used in academia , It also becomes important in big data processing . therefore , image Spark, H2O Such big data processing tools , The core part is not Python To write , But to meet the needs of tool users , Have spent a great deal of energy to develop Python Interface . besides , Based solely on Python Tools for , Although not much , But there are still , such as Airbnb Developed data visualization tools superset And task choreography tools airflow.
In the programmer's circle Python, The first reaction was “ Easy to get started ”. It's because of simplicity , Everyone writes a little , Even if I can't write , You can also understand , Therefore, we do not think that Python What a proud thing . comparison Python, Programmers are more willing to show off what they are good at Clojure perhaps Haskell Such a relatively complex programming language .
But simplicity has its advantages . Because it is easy to use , Give Way Python It has become the preferred scripting language for various simulation software . For example, the famous image processing tool GIMP,3D Modeling tools 3ds Max,Blender, Movie special effects tool Houdini, Maya, Movie post compositing tool Nuke wait , Are subject to Python As a script .
since AlphaGo Victory over lishihu begins , Artificial intelligence is in a mess . However , Artificial intelligence is not a new concept , Its history has exceeded half a century . In the development of artificial intelligence in the past decades , The traditional mainstream programming language is obviously Lisp, Then the show is like Prolog Such language . But when this wave of artificial intelligence really began to catch on , It was found that , Those popular frameworks and tools , Or use Python Written , such as Theano, Or C++ Written , however Python As an interface language , such as TensorFlow,Caffe,MxNet etc. . The only non Python frame Torch, stay 2017 Years can't resist the pressure , Developed PyTorch.
In the field of algorithmic trading and quantitative investment ,Python It's one of the best choices .
In the embedded field , Popular programmer toy raspberry pie , choice Python As the main programming interface .
In software development management , Building tools Scons And transaction tracking tools Trac Although not particularly popular , But also in an active state .
Even though Python The main application scenarios of are on the command line , But that doesn't mean they can't develop desktop software , With the help of PyQt and Kivy These graphic Libraries ,Python You can also develop beautiful desktop software .
To borrow a catchword ：Python So powerful , Why not go to heaven ?
in fact ,NASA You are really using Python To develop software , It is mainly used for system integration and satellite 、 Test automation of rocket, etc .
Learn from good examples Python Whether it's employment or sideline, it's good to make money , But learn to Python Still have a learning plan . Finally, let's share a complete set of Python Learning materials , For those who want to learn Python Let's have a little help ！
Python The technical points in all directions are sorted out , Form a summary of knowledge points in various fields , The use of it is , You can find the corresponding learning resources according to the above knowledge points , Make sure you learn more comprehensively .（ At the end of the article ！）
reminder ： Limited space , Packaged folder , The way to get it is “ At the end of the article ”！！！
Watch the zero basics learning video , Watching video learning is the quickest and most effective way , Follow the teacher's ideas in the video , From foundation to depth , It's still easy to get started .
Optical theory is useless , Learn to knock together , Do it , Can you apply what you have learned to practice , At this time, we can make some practical cases to learn .
Check the learning results .
We learn Python Must be to find a well paid job , The following interview questions are from Ali 、 tencent 、 The latest interview materials of big Internet companies such as byte , And the leader Ali gave an authoritative answer , After brushing this set of interview materials, I believe everyone can find a satisfactory job .
This full version of Python A full set of learning materials has been uploaded CSDN, Friends can scan the bottom of wechat if necessary CSDN The official two-dimensional code is free 【
Guarantee 100% free 】
author[Coca Cola is not happy],Please bring the original link to reprint, thank you.
The sidebar is recommended
- Python automatic switching environment
- Detailed explanation of python3 rounding problem
- [Master Wu's Python bakery] day 2
- [Master Wu's Python bakery] day 1
- [Master Wu's Python bakery] day 3
- [Master Wu's Python bakery] day 4
- [Master Wu's Python bakery] day 5
- [Master Wu's Python bakery] day 6
- [Master Wu's Python bakery] day 7
- [Master Wu's Python bakery] day 8
guess what you like
Introduction and examples of socket programming in Python
Python notes - permissionerror
Python notes - deprecationwarning
Python notes - Open Python project
Python notes - PIL Library
Python notes - with as statement
How to export IPython history to Py file?
Python multithreading combined with dataloader to load data
Make Python not echo commands that get password input
In c/c++ and python programming, null and none cannot be distinguished clearly
- Writing sample code for functions in Python
- Summary of operation methods of Python set (about 20 operation methods), with sample code attached
- Python -- functions
- Anonymous and recursive functions in Python
- How to query the methods (member functions) of a class or an object in Python [using the function dir()]
- Summary of operation methods of Python Dictionary (dict) (about 18 operation methods), with sample code attached
- Collect hot search lists in Python at work, which can be called a fishing artifact
- Running Django and Vue on docker
- Data classification in pandas
- About Python: docxtpl is embedded by default when inserting pictures
- How to solve the problem of CSV? (Language Python)
- Installation and use of redis (Python)
- Python implements sending mail (implements single / group mail verification code)
- On the built-in object type of Python -- number (one of the differences between py2 and PY3)
- Python God uses a problem to help you solve the problems of formal and actual parameters in Python functions
- "Project Euler Python Mini tutorial" 001-010 solution introduction
- Most beginners learn Python and web automation. In this way, they learn and give up
- Python matrices and numpy arrays
- Exciting challenge: Python crawler crawls the cover picture of station B
- After installing python3, use the yum command to report an error?
- New features of python3.6, 3.7, 3.8 and 3.9
- Application of Python simplehttpserver
- Python sending mail (single / group) - yagmail module
- After learning these English words, mom doesn't have to worry that I can't learn Python any more
- 1-python+ selenium automated test (detailed tutorial) in the series of exercises of "teach you by hand"
- Cannot unmarshal array into go value of type main
- Analysis of the principle of Python import
- Python quickly saves pictures in wechat official account articles (multiple articles can be specified)
- Python error reporting series (14) -- selenium support for phantom JS has been deprecated
- Python variable data type
- Advanced Python Programming - functions and modules
- Python conditional judgment and loop statements
- Python dictionary nesting
- I want to use Python to write a census management software. I want to ask about the ideas and software involved
- I want to use Python to write a census management software. I want to consult the ideas and software involved.
- Python program has no idea
- How to set the initial position of the cursor in Python Tkinter
- The scrapy framework only gets a set of results. I don't know why (Language Python)
- Code problems in Python
- Python automation framework