current position：Home>Mamba is here, Python conda accelerates magically, and experiences the feeling of flying
Mamba is here, Python conda accelerates magically, and experiences the feeling of flying
If you use conda to download the Python package and build the environment on weekdays, and you clearly set the domestic source, it is still very slow, very slow, very slow,
Are you crazy, have a similar experience, like or watch at the end of the article.
This issue introduces a Python package manager Mamba:
- Use multi-threaded downloadrepository data and packages;
- Mamba uses libsolvspeeds up the resolution of dependencies (reduces the time of Solving environment: circles in the picture above);
- The core part of Mamba is implemented in C++ to achieve maximum execution efficiency;
- The most important thing is that Mamba is perfectly compatible with conda (replace conda in conda execution command with mamba).
Install directly with conda, the following line solves,
conda install mamba -n base -c conda-forge
If conda is not configured, you can simply configure it by referring to the previous article:
Simply compare the difference between mamba and conda,
Conda on the left, mamba on the right, almost exactly the same, so after using conda, mamba can be used with almost no learning.
mamba installation package
#Take plotnine installation as an examplemamba install plotnine #Perfect replacement for turtle speed conda install plotnine
3.00 MB/s is quite gratifying, after all conda is often several kb/s!
mamba creates a Python environment
mamba create --name python3.5 python=3.5 #Perfect replacement for conda
The above interface appears, the build is successful, here Note️, the activation and exit of the environment can only be done using conda activate and conda deactivate
conda activate python3.5 #Activate python3.5 environmentconda deactivate #Exit python3.5 environment
author[qq_21478261],Please bring the original link to reprint, thank you.
The sidebar is recommended
- Python's common modules of threading and Thread modules The first stage of thread implementation
- Blender Python Programming: Creating Emitting Materials
- Python multiprocessing
- How does python implement image edge detection
- Django paging method
- django regex
- How does Python represent time?2 modules, 3 ways, 1 text to understand~
- Modify column name and row index in pandas DataFrame
- [python pandas groupby]
- Python Daily Practice (New Question Bank of Niu Ke) - Day 20: Dictionary Practice
guess what you like
[LeetCode brush questions] Hash table - some questions are implemented with built-in functions (with Python code)
[LeetCode brush questions] Linked list topic (1) (with Python code)
[Small case of python learning] Simulation system invasion to enhance interest
Getting Started with Python Basics - Essential Knowledge for Getting Started
How does Python represent time?2 modules, 3 ways, 1 text to get it~
Python office software automation, master openpyxl operation in 5 minutes
Introduction to Python Basics - Variables, Strings
[python2] remove the u in front of the unicode string
How to use the Python Color class to draw text
How to use Asyncio Python web programming
- 27 Python artificial intelligence libraries have been sorted out, it is recommended to collect!
- [Python] Word2Vec predicts what will be left if I subtract 'love' from my 'life'
- When I export a pandas package, there is a problem. If I don't import it, there is no problem. Is this not enough memory?
- Python version 3.7.4 How can I install locust successfully?
- How does python use pyinstaller to package music into exe, that is, play background music when running the packaged program?
- Python use pyinstaller how to wrap up music exe, is to run a packaged program play background music?
- Rescue 007 of graph traversal application, detailed analysis of python version
- 27 Python artificial intelligence libraries have been sorted out, it is recommended to collect~
- pandas DataFrame data filtering (2)
- Python is how to represent time?- two modules, three ways, complete the ~ 1
- The definition of pycharm writing python code
- Problems defining functions in Python
- Python Socket Network Programming
- Django server running error
- Python image processing notes - image matching based on Harris corners (skimage)
- (Thirteen--1) Concurrent programming of python (thread, queue, process, coroutine, process thread coroutine comparison)
- (12) Python's memory management mechanism
- Python crawler entry case day07: Hippopx
- Django reports an error ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'mysqlclient'
- Python study notes
- How to upgrade python? python3 version and install pip3
- [Python] 4-word summary for amateurs, PyCharm2022.2 Professional Edition improves development efficiency, basic settings and common shortcut keys (super practical) & basic knowledge of Python - CSDN 21-day learning challenge
- [Python Data Science Quick Start Series | 03] Playing with Data Extraction: Numpy Indexing and Slicing
- Python draws a curve experiment with matplotlib
- How to represent unequally spaced values with equally spaced values in Python?
- The principle of python decorator
- Python dictionary usage summary
- How to install python, configure environment variables, and change sources for third-party libraries
- [Conda] python data analysis/deep learning environment configuration windows+conda+jupyter+pytorch
- 【Conda】python environment setup , windows+conda+jupyter+pytorch (English Version)
- [Pandas] A primer on Pandas processing csv file datasets (neural network/machine learning algorithm data preprocessing)
- 100 days proficient in python (basic version) -- the first day: python and vscode environment installation
- How does python solve high concurrency
- Using the python library geopy method calculating the distance between the multiple sets of longitude and latitude
- python---SSH connection to linux service
- [reprint] Python - list comprehension
- Python Computer Vision Programming - Chapter 2 Local Image Descriptors
- "Compared to Excel, easy learning Python data analysis," reading notes -- -- -- -- -- - data operation
- Why is a function in the math module opened in python or in the IDE of pycharm, only the definition is not implemented?